Lonnie Jeorge “LoSo” Phillips, Sr age 29, born October 26, 1992, in New Orleans, Louisiana, entered eternal rest on Tuesday, July 19, 2022. Lonnie accepted Christ and was baptized at an early age, he was a 2011 graduate of George Washington Carver Senior High School. He became an entrepreneur at an early age as a Disc Jockey known as “DJ Flyboi Lonnie” on the 1’s and 2’s. In 2016, he obtained his Barber License from Park Place Premier Barber School, from there he became the owner of Fade City Barbershop. Lonnie leaves his big beautiful smile and loving personality to be cherished by his parents; Troy and Lyntrelle Holmes, and Lonnie Hines; his (3) children Milan, Malaya (Jamika), and Lonnie Phillips, Jr. (Taraynisha); Grandmothers Elaine Shields (Willie) and Unjell Hines. Siblings; Troy, Jr., Tre, Kristen, Asia, Londai, Logan, and Lenajah, one Goddaughter Paislei Blackmon; His devoted friend; Leiona Curry and three bonus children; Charles, Nylah and Nyah. A host of aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, cousins, relatives and friends.
- Relatives and friends of the family are invited to attend the celebration of life service on Saturday, July 30, 2022,; New Home Family Worship Center, 1616 Robert C. Blakes, Sr. Dr., New Orleans, LA., 70130.
- Service is at 10:00 AM Bishop Robert C. Blakes, Jr., Officiating.
- Visitation, 8:00 AM until the hour of service.
- Interment: Resthaven Memorial Park, 10400 Old Gentilly Rd., New Orleans, LA 70127.
- All those in attendance are encouraged to wear a face mask.
Professional Services entrusted to Heritage Funeral Services located at 4101 St. Claude Ave., New Orleans, LA 70117.