Iris Yvette Hawkins-Vallare, was born in New Orleans, Louisiana on December 3, 1975, to the Late Annie Mae Clark and Peter Hawkins, III. On Sunday July 31, 2022, God called his faithful servant home to her eternal rest. Iris was the loving mother of two (2) wonderful children, Jermaine Weldon Vallare and Ireion Rene Coleman, the mother-in-law of a devoted son-in-law, Darell Coleman, and a proud “glam mother” of a beautiful and precious granddaughter, D’Arrion Amour Ann Coleman. Godmother of Alecia A. Shelton, Cameron Clark, Jordyn, Blake, and Aiden Robinson. Iris leaves her beautiful smile outgoing and loving personality to be cherished by her father; Peter Hawkins, III; her children, Jermaine W. Vallare and Ireion R. Coleman, her loving and devoted son-in-law Darell Coleman; her beautiful granddaughter, the apple of her eye and new found love, D’Arrion Amour Ann Coleman. (5) Sisters; Octavia Bell, Dr. Jacqueline Clark, Sylvia Sylvester, Lisa Jackson, and Patrice Kelley, (6) Brothers: Michael Clark, Sr., Joseph Clark, Jr., John Scott, Peter, Bryant and Kendrick Hawkins, a host of aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, relatives, and friends. She was preceded in death by her mother, Annie Mae Clark, Sister; Angela Clark, Brother; Kendrick Clark.
- Relatives and friends of the family are invited to attend The Celebration of Life Service on Friday, August 12, 2022, New Home Family Worship Center, 1616 Robert C. Blakes, Sr. Dr., New Orleans, LA., 70130.
- Service is at 11:00 a.m. Bishop Robert C. Blakes, Jr., Officiating.
- Visitation is at 9:00 a.m. until the hour of servce.
- Interment: Garden of Memories Cemetery, 4900 Airline Dr., Metairie, LA 70001.
- All those in attendance are encouraged to wear a face mask.
Professional Services entrusted to Heritage Funeral Services located at 4101 St. Claude Ave., New Orleans, LA 70117.